I doubt that anyone will remember where this is, so, since I took the piture, I will answer for you-all. It's English Bay, Vancouver. I doubt that it's even in existence anymore......that was in the sixties when we were there. The self-same beach that I often was taken to as a child, Jack and I....there's a small b&w pic somewhere of us on that beach, where Jack is holding a horse pull-toy, and I am holding a doll. I have NO MEMORY of ever having a doll, let alone a favorite one to take on a beach walk.
So, are you saying they forced you to hold a doll, or that you've conveniently forgotten you had a doll? Maybe you had picked it up on the beach, and were taking it to the trash.
I doubt that anyone will remember where this is, so, since I took the piture, I will answer for you-all. It's English Bay, Vancouver. I doubt that it's even in existence anymore......that was in the sixties when we were there. The self-same beach that I often was taken to as a child, Jack and I....there's a small b&w pic somewhere of us on that beach, where Jack is holding a horse pull-toy, and I am holding a doll. I have NO MEMORY of ever having a doll, let alone a favorite one to take on a beach walk.
ReplyDeleteSo, are you saying they forced you to hold a doll, or that you've conveniently forgotten you had a doll? Maybe you had picked it up on the beach, and were taking it to the trash.
ReplyDeleteBeats me...I wasn't there. Wish we could see the pic of you and Jack.
ReplyDeleteLove the Speedo on the guy to the right...