Notice Dad's shiny hair? "Brylcreme... a little dab'll do ya.....Brylcreme,,,you'll look so debonair!" If I knew how to put sound on a blog, I could sing that TV commercial to y'all. I'm sure it must be 40/50 years old. It was the only hair treatment he ever used in his younger days, until his hair turned greyish and then white as snow. I remember throwing out a partly-used, very old tube of Brylcreme when we did the clean-out of 9257, those two huge dumpster loads. Dad never threw anything away. He was the original squirrel.
Jeff - I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your family pictures. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteJoan Morrison
Notice Dad's shiny hair? "Brylcreme... a little dab'll do ya.....Brylcreme,,,you'll look so debonair!" If I knew how to put sound on a blog, I could sing that TV commercial to y'all. I'm sure it must be 40/50 years old. It was the only hair treatment he ever used in his younger days, until his hair turned greyish and then white as snow. I remember throwing out a partly-used, very old tube of Brylcreme when we did the clean-out of 9257, those two huge dumpster loads. Dad never threw anything away. He was the original squirrel.
ReplyDeleteVery handsome!
ReplyDelete@mother, 'original squirrel', you make me laugh, he was a saver. did it for us.
ReplyDelete