skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BLOG
Wednesday, June 3
HELLO EM?
I have a question for Q/A/GRANNY.
The story of meeting and marrying my Father?
Like we've not been waiting.
Time waits for no one.
1 comment:
Anonymous
June 3, 2009 at 8:12 PM
I second the motion!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Previously.....
►
2013
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(132)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(16)
▼
June
(22)
Linda's Hiking Club
Out of the Blue.
My only indoor flowers.
Last Two.
Post 80. Guess what?, it's FLOWERS.
WELCOME, AUNT JOAN!!
Dad at 15.
(just housekeeping)
A favoured pic from Linda.
Whitefish or Ashley?
I love these ones too.
Dad enjoying himself on Steve's boat
Guess who?
Where's this beach?
Purple Hawaiian Shirts.
Kelowna, dirt road. Dad's Dad.
My Dad, some Naylor's, some Donelly's, a Morrison ...
My Father, and my Sister's first Car, I think.
Magpie Tree
Memories
Our Courtship Days, by Em.
HELLO EM?
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(21)
I second the motion!
ReplyDelete