Friday, June 19

My Dad, some Naylor's, some Donelly's, a Morrison or two, et al, and sunny weather. (And Debbi in a bikini!, woohoo!)

I can recognize most of the people here....but not all...Mother, could you give us a rundown on who all is in this picture? It's from your slides, so i assume you took it.

3 comments:

  1. This picture was taken in Kelowna, I think....not sure, but it's Naylors, Donnellys, with friends Ruth and George Hamilton, and their daughter Marjie. The unknown girl who looks so much like Lori Morrison, is NOT Lori (I had to ask her), Shirley thinks she's from across the street, where Naylors lived in Kelowna. There are no Morrisons in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the Donnellys in this pic? Point them out please. Yeah yeah, i forgot their names...mybadcrazy.

    So when you asked Lori about the pic, did you send it to her, or does she read the blog?
    (We love to hear who's reading).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blond boy next to you, Jeff, is Rick Donnelly, and Sandra is on your other side, little blond girl. Standing behind with Granny N. clinging to her is their eldest Sharon, who enjoyed the distinction of always being Granny N's favorite grandchild. Sour grapes, you say? Sorry, 'tis true. The two kids on the right? I have no idea who they are, maybe more of the kids across the street, who had quickly latched onto our bunch as new friends. I sent this pic to both Shirley & Ted and to Lori, saying in the latter case, was this you, Lori? I don't know if she reads BLOG or not, I surely must've mentioned it to her. Hey, Lori, pipe up if you're reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.