This one came with the title, in her words, "Guess Who?".
Not that it's really a challenge.
I have two things on this, why am i looking so intently at Lr, like, "HELLO, could ya get me out of this crappy cart i'm strapped into?", and now that we know Judith Anne is reading BLOG, HEY, JUDE, nice hair. Very....mmmm....something. Luvya.
This had to be in June 1963, and we were holidaying somewhere, I distinctly remember Jeff was 10 months old, so he was confined to the stroller! This was the same trip where we were flooded out of our tent in a tremendous thunder storm in the Crowsnest Pass, and Jeff was floating in his flooded playpen bed, and never even woke up. I guess my question is WHERE IS DEBBIE in this picture? Were you helping me hold the camera, Debbie? Maybe buying your own popcorn at the concession?
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh! I've never seen this picture. But I well remember that night with the thunder CRACKING through the mountains all night long. Since our tent flooded, we made our way into a camp kitchen for the remainder of the night. I think I slept on a wood table. We were very close to the Frank Slide site, and I was afraid that the rest of Turtle Mountain was going to come down on us. There is nothing louder than thunder in the mountains. Very unforgettable night for me.
ReplyDeleteThats just GREAT!!! I KNEW I was adopted
ReplyDeletek, debbi, that made me laugh out loud. and i try not to say that much.
ReplyDeleteme and ran used to tell david he was adopted, cause he's so olive toned. i wonder if that was a mistake. lol.
see, did it again.
you people are an LOL influence.
YOU BRATZ! Believe me, nobody in this family was ADOPTED! I know, I was there. And every one of you put me through a tonne of stress. No wonder I have high blood pressure.....Yet still I wonder where Debbie was???? was she crouching down behind the bench? Nope, I still think she was buying her own popcorn, because Jude was not sharing. Ouch! another lesson not learned.
ReplyDeleteI always thought Shawn was adopted and one day my parents would admit it. he definetely had all naylor in him when he was younger with the dark skin and dark hair while we were all the white blonde blue eyed babies.
ReplyDelete