Saturday, June 13

Magpie Tree

Speaking of the magpie tree, here it is, today. Grown in a good bit, i can only see one of the three nests, at the top, where the branches are bare. I wonder if that's from disease, or car exhaust.Since i had the window open, i thought i'd take a larger pic, of the river valley, show how much it's leafed up, and 'cause Linda Rae says she always appreciates Edmonton pics. So, we have the Muttart, which i hope to get to soon to photo the new improvements, the James Macdonald, with our old house aside, (other side, ya can't see it, but it's there), and the baseball diamond in Diamond Park. Wink, wink, Lr. OOW, i just noticed the little placard, close to bottom, full left of frame. Can't see the words, but the shape of them says 'Diamond Park'. Cool, first time i've noticed there's a sign up naming that park. (Sooo many people play with their dogs there, fetching and such, and the baseball games are never ending, here in the summertime. Summer begins in 8 days, btw. Yay.)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics from your window, what a gorgeous view you have from the 6th floor. The only time I ever get nostalgic about good old Edmonchuk is when I look at your postings. Is that queer or not? after living there for 66 years? I have some very strange quirks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jeffy...I love these pics. Brings so many good memories. I like to be sentimental now and then.

    Speaking of birds' nests, I've got to upload my hummingbird pic from my camera. I'll do that and send it to you to put on the blog. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.