I'll finish up my Father's day series of posts with the last two photos Linda sent me, as some of her favourites of Dad. So, where were these pictures taken, anyone? I don't recognize the background.
Jackie took these two pics, at her brother Colin's wedding out at some teensy town outside of Edmonton, think it might have been called Villeneuve...is that right, Jackie?
I am SO sorry about being so delinquent over the last few weeks... school's out and it's been one thing after another around here and I haven't had time to visit! I'm going to attempt to catch up on what I've missed, but may well be interruppted by the 3 8-yr old girls that are here right now, we'll see how it goes! Anyway, yes, regarding the above 2 pictures, they were taken by me at my brother Colin's wedding 3 or 4 years ago-I can't remember how long he's been married now-and it was in Villeneuve Alberta. I love these photos too!
Jackie took these two pics, at her brother Colin's wedding out at some teensy town outside of Edmonton, think it might have been called Villeneuve...is that right, Jackie?
ReplyDeleteI am SO sorry about being so delinquent over the last few weeks... school's out and it's been one thing after another around here and I haven't had time to visit! I'm going to attempt to catch up on what I've missed, but may well be interruppted by the 3 8-yr old girls that are here right now, we'll see how it goes!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, yes, regarding the above 2 pictures, they were taken by me at my brother Colin's wedding 3 or 4 years ago-I can't remember how long he's been married now-and it was in Villeneuve Alberta. I love these photos too!