Good Morning Marion,
Well, it arrived safe and sound! We love it and will take extra good care of it. Please pass this photo on to Jeff. I will send him a letter of thanks in the mail as soon as I can. We are off to the beach with Mom today. She loves the ocean.
You are both so kind to do this for me. It means a lot to have something that actually was made by my grandmother.
It will go in our bedroom. Love to you all, Barb and Millie and Don too! xoxo
HI BARB!! I'm glad it finally got there, and thank you for the wonderful picture, it looks good in yours and Millie's hands. You probably don't remember, but i've met you, and Don, and Erin, in about '82, i stayed at Millie's house in British Properties, and i met you there. I think you lived in BP too. And i think Erin had just gotten her driving license, and her dad bought her a blue BMW.
ReplyDeleteI just loved that house of Millie's, when she would open up the glass doors at the front and the back of the house, it was like living in a cabana, on a lush green hillside. I remember that house well. I stayed in the spare bedroom for a few days, and then Uncle Bob's basement suite a few more days. And if i remember correctly, your dad was driving a dark coloured Jaguar then. I can see it, in the carport on the east side of the house.
I'm glad it could go to them! What a neat gift.
ReplyDelete