Instead, i'll do a follow up to Kristy's post about her and Zoƫ and Jayden and Drew at a stampede breakfast. So, Kristy, here's the slide i mentioned with Randy and I riding, i think they're donkeys, and now that i look more closely at the slide, that's the Storyland Valley Zoo, not Al Oeming's game farm. See the twisted up little house in the background?
Wednesday, July 1
Twisty House.
My nieces Amy, Camille, and Kristy have done excellent Canada Day posts already, so i'm not going to. Maybe.
Instead, i'll do a follow up to Kristy's post about her and Zoƫ and Jayden and Drew at a stampede breakfast. So, Kristy, here's the slide i mentioned with Randy and I riding, i think they're donkeys, and now that i look more closely at the slide, that's the Storyland Valley Zoo, not Al Oeming's game farm. See the twisted up little house in the background?
I can tell it's SVZ from this other slide, of Randy and I and the twisty house. I wonder if it's still there. Do you remember seeing it when you took your babies to the SVZ?
Instead, i'll do a follow up to Kristy's post about her and Zoƫ and Jayden and Drew at a stampede breakfast. So, Kristy, here's the slide i mentioned with Randy and I riding, i think they're donkeys, and now that i look more closely at the slide, that's the Storyland Valley Zoo, not Al Oeming's game farm. See the twisted up little house in the background?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no i dont remember it, where was it around? I know the train is no longer there as well.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember exactly, but in the second picture, when i blow it up, i think i see the polar bear enclosure in the far background, next to the entrance. Maybe that's not there anymore either. i haven't been there since i was little.
ReplyDeleteI remember that house, but as I recall, it wasn't there the last time I was at the zoo, which has got to be about 4-5 years ago now.
ReplyDelete