Absolutely priceless,Kristy. i've watched it three times. I had forgotten what a mobile baby Kristen was. So cute, hope you're watching Kristen! What a beautiful baby you were! how did that old song go? Now I remember...."But baby, look at you now!"
That's awesome old video, Kristy, that's your house in Shawnessy, right? Whole lot of family in there. Thanks for finding that for the blog. If you find any more, please post again.
there will be lots more to come. i have tonnes of Christmas footage. I am just in the process of taking them off of the tapes onto digital which is quite a process.
well I just shed a few tears watching that...Randy was so gentle with his little baby girl. And Shawn was such a little sweetheart...and all the kids were, actually.
Thank you SO SO SO much Kristy for converting this and posting this video! As usual, I am late to the game, life is very busy right now and with Kristen's accident etc and back-to-school looming in our future it's crazy around here, I just saw this last night and Kristen did too! It's priceless I love it!!! Such an unexpected pleasure to see Randy bouncing up and down on that trampoline with Kristen! Wonderful! It brought back great memories and fun times we shared when we visited the Sefciks way back when! And yes, you were great with kids, both of you Kristy and Dayna, but Dayna was just that bit older, she really looked after Kristen that weekend I remember! Thank you thank you thank you! :)
Yes Ry and your trying to ignore him...... so true. I have been the most shocked of these tapes existance. They were taken and then never looked at or found for that matter. Kristy's talents are amazing in the tech fields and NO she didnt inherit that from her parents, we ask her everything. All of it self taught. Love watching Randy and his energy for fun!
Just saying....shawn was so weird. It is so fun to have this proof. Kyles outfit is special. Cant wait for Camille to do a post on her hubby one day and feature that arrangement.
First Debbi... I am still laughing SO hard from your comment of Kyle's "special" outfit!!! I was like, what the heck is he wearing... and has Camille seen this yet??? Still cute though, and so was Shawn! And Boots running around on that trampoline! Too funny. I can't wait to see the other video you have Kristy... I will have to try and check in more! Thank you again!
Absolutely priceless,Kristy. i've watched it three times. I had forgotten what a mobile baby Kristen was. So cute, hope you're watching Kristen! What a beautiful baby you were! how did that old song go? Now I remember...."But baby, look at you now!"
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome old video, Kristy, that's your house in Shawnessy, right? Whole lot of family in there. Thanks for finding that for the blog. If you find any more, please post again.
ReplyDeleteYour Mom skills sure showed up early in life, eh?
there will be lots more to come. i have tonnes of Christmas footage. I am just in the process of taking them off of the tapes onto digital which is quite a process.
ReplyDeleteCOOL! Thanks for doing the conversions, from vidtape to digital, i'm glad you guys were taking vids back then, should be great to see them online.
ReplyDeleteEverybody say "thanks Kristy"! :-)
well I just shed a few tears watching that...Randy was so gentle with his little baby girl. And Shawn was such a little sweetheart...and all the kids were, actually.
ReplyDeletethanks for the memories, Kristy. Priceless.
That was great! I think you are mistaken tho uncle Jeff, that was me on there playing with kristen. boy did I have nice hair back then lol
ReplyDeleteI wondered about that. It's clear to see both you and K loved babies from day one, certainly passed down from your mom.
ReplyDeletethe hair is great..in this family, the blond hair confuses me, lol.
I'll have to watch the video again.
when kristy puts up one of her at that time, i'll figure it out.
(no pressure, K. :-))
Thank you SO SO SO much Kristy for converting this and posting this video! As usual, I am late to the game, life is very busy right now and with Kristen's accident etc and back-to-school looming in our future it's crazy around here, I just saw this last night and Kristen did too! It's priceless I love it!!! Such an unexpected pleasure to see Randy bouncing up and down on that trampoline with Kristen! Wonderful! It brought back great memories and fun times we shared when we visited the Sefciks way back when! And yes, you were great with kids, both of you Kristy and Dayna, but Dayna was just that bit older, she really looked after Kristen that weekend I remember!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you thank you! :)
I have one more video i'll put up of Uncle Randy. It was with Kristen and Karina at Granny and Grandpa's 50th wedding anniversary I believe.
ReplyDeleteHaha classic dad. It sounds like he is asking me for any change from the $20 he gave me during a trip to Edmonton. :p
ReplyDeleteYes Ry and your trying to ignore him...... so true. I have been the most shocked of these tapes existance. They were taken and then never looked at or found for that matter. Kristy's talents are amazing in the tech fields and NO she didnt inherit that from her parents, we ask her everything. All of it self taught. Love watching Randy and his energy for fun!
ReplyDeleteJust saying....shawn was so weird. It is so fun to have this proof. Kyles outfit is special. Cant wait for Camille to do a post on her hubby one day and feature that arrangement.
ReplyDeleteFirst Debbi... I am still laughing SO hard from your comment of Kyle's "special" outfit!!! I was like, what the heck is he wearing... and has Camille seen this yet??? Still cute though, and so was Shawn! And Boots running around on that trampoline! Too funny. I can't wait to see the other video you have Kristy... I will have to try and check in more! Thank you again!
ReplyDelete