Wednesday, November 4

ermmhh.

From: "Marion"
To: "jeffreynaylor"
Subject: Scans of my apartment
Date: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:52 PM

Doing a virtual tour of my new apartment for BLOG.











9 comments:

  1. Hey, I recognise that place! Good on ya, Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Camille! The pictures are really crappy, sorry about that, my old 35mm camera is slowly winding down I'm afraid, the flash doesn't work worth a darn anymore. So I will have to grab technology again and go digital, soon. Have to psych myself up first. Meanwhile, these will have to do for the virtual tour. I enjoy my little apartment so much, it's just so NEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um yeah, LITTLE?!? looks bigger than my place. why don't you take over the whole floor?...haha.
    and yah, get a simple digital cam, point and shoot type they call them, you'll never have to take rolls of film into lethbridge again. a cord comes with the cam that connects it to your 'puter, transfers the images for storage or e-sharing, and you can print hard copies of any size on your 3 in 1, using photo quality paper, and a photo cartridge. that old 35mm has taken so many pictures, it should be in a museum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey didn't u get a digital camera from us a few years back?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, K. I did! I just dug it out of hibernation, and need to familiarize myself with using it again. My computer guy is coming here at the weekend to replace the D drive on my computer,(it's quit working); he'll run me through the process again (you did, when I first bought it from you guys, but I can't remember any of it! SO TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED! I am really a wuss.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, Judy sent me a message on Facebook, relative to the virtual tour. Here's what she said. "I just checked out your new apartment on the BLOG, WOW! it looks so nice, reminds me of your house with dad of course, and weirdly, granny Naylor's house too. The couch looks really cosy, I am so happy that you are so happy, we are so lucky, arent we? I must say, it is really beautiful. It must be wonderful to live there. LOVE YOU. J."

    Hey, it is wonderful! This is a great place.
    My console (hallway) table, gateleg table and stunning mirror all came from Granny Naylor's house, so maybe it looks a bit like their house those many years ago. The rest I had at 9257, or have purchased it since leaving there three years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. uumm, er, didn't some of us buy you a pretty curio cabinet? and how about the drawings from david on your wall? i didn't see those hanging at 9257.

    next time i'm in dead rear, i'll show judith anne how to comment directly to the blog. and how to pick up her email, which she hasn't since she first established it, likely forgot a password. she should prolly open a hotmail account.i'll take care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jude, here's how to comment on BLOG. when you go to the end of the comment section, move the cursor with your laptop touchpad to the start of the 'post a comment' box, tap again to set cursor, type message, then next box down titled 'comment as' , tap downward arrow on right side of box, a list appears, tap on 'anonymous' and post comment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops! forgot about the curio cabinet, yes, my childers DID give me that, and it is quite beautiful! I don't have a whole lot of curios in it, but fortunately it has a mirrored background, so looks like twice as much stuff as is actually in it. Don't you love David's pencil sketches on that bulletin board? so many people have asked about them, I finally put a little notice on it, saying "Pencil sketches by David Naylor". Now they don't have to ask! LOL. The picture at the top is of Edmonton's night skyline.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.