WOW! These videos are PRECIOUS! Memories of wonderful days gone by, but never forgotten, and this brings them all to mind once more. Hey, everybody, go tell it on the mountain, so all can visit BLOG and enjoy. This is surely a keeper, I'm glad somebody has put it up for posting!...(P.S. HOW CUTE WERE THE K's???)
DAMN, those are funny!!! Especially the part with me. I was sitting in the same spot on the recent 85th bday, during a few pics taken with jayden. I almost recognize my voice from 12 years ago.
THAT was the worst videoing job EVER. Thats why Steve is not allowed to touch a video camera ever since! I loved it even with all the headless, floor shots, walls. The little parts we could gather were however priceless especially with Dad, Randy, even murray strigham was there..........Debbi
Indeed, even before you search for a moneylender, settle on the brand of bicycle that you need to purchase. Case in point, new vehicles have a lower interest rate. Additionally, banks are all the more pending when giving for new bicycles. payday loans chicago
WOW! These videos are PRECIOUS! Memories of wonderful days gone by, but never forgotten, and this brings them all to mind once more. Hey, everybody, go tell it on the mountain, so all can visit BLOG and enjoy. This is surely a keeper, I'm glad somebody has put it up for posting!...(P.S. HOW CUTE WERE THE K's???)
ReplyDeleteDAMN, those are funny!!! Especially the part with me. I was sitting in the same spot on the recent 85th bday, during a few pics taken with jayden. I almost recognize my voice from 12 years ago.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS, K.
THAT was the worst videoing job EVER. Thats why Steve is not allowed to touch a video camera ever since! I loved it even with all the headless, floor shots, walls. The little parts we could gather were however priceless especially with Dad, Randy, even murray strigham was there..........Debbi
ReplyDeleteIndeed, even before you search for a moneylender, settle on the brand of bicycle that you need to purchase. Case in point, new vehicles have a lower interest rate. Additionally, banks are all the more pending when giving for new bicycles. payday loans chicago
ReplyDelete