Thursday, September 10

best thing paul mcartney ever did. though the beatles were good too. mull of kintyre.

5 comments:

  1. Never saw the video before, although this is one of my very favoritest songs. I have it on CD....funny thing, nobody here has ever heard it. When those pipes cut in, the shivers run up and down my back. Whoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made that cd my dear, and you had never heard this song until i brought it to you. i credit you for my love of music. brings great peace. the pipes are always deep in my blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...Dad loved music just as much, ya know. We get it from both sides, I'd say.

    And he could whistle like a bird.

    Remember how he'd crank the old stereo up till the whole house vibrated?

    Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH YEAH, i remember the ole wooden and plaster house shaking fun. I could hear the plates and pots ringing in the kitchen, and the wood beams moaning.

    I still try it now, though it's hard to shake concrete, but it is effective at subduing my obnoxious neighbour. If i put the subwoofer on the floor, i can hear the cupboard doors rattle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding me how much I used to love this song too Jeff! I'm off to put it on my player!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.