Wednesday, September 30

movin' on up. to the south side. deluxe apartment, six feet off the ground.

Some pics of the recent move..night sky from the old place, with Venus at top of frame, next, the Lacombe, i liked the next one of the two shiny manulife buildings with the very old CIBC building at Jasper and 101, an old brick house in the new neighbourhood, a plain type house i felt like photo'ing, and the back of King Edward school. two blocks away.




6 comments:

  1. ahh, that is the old house in pic 3 around the corner, with a widow's peak. bit of a word game i think, they would build a promontory at the top of coastal houses, where the possible widow of the sailor risking life for sustenance would look out for the return of the husband's ship. the wordplay, i think, is the peak of the house, and the peek of the waiting wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my old school! I have so many memories...spent grades 4-6 there. Did you know that there was also an OLD red brick three-story school there also...I spent grade 3 at that one. It had the dark, oiled wood floors and big wide wood staircases. Gym class (and lunch) were down in the basement with wooden benches along the walls, and pipes all above. I loved that old building. Wish I could smell that particular smell once again.

    I like your new neighborhood. Not as good panoramic views as the old one, but much nicer apartment, I am sure.

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why dont u put a pic up of your actual place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wondering how your move went for you? Are you walking to work now?? Its a stay at home weekend for us around here, Conference on tv, our favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics Jeff, and yes, let's see your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With Motorbike Loans now borrower has the money related influence to go for any bicycle. In addition, the adaptable reimbursement calendar couple with sensible interest rates does not case any detriment while paying it back. payday loans chicago

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.