Thursday, August 6

The missing alcohol -by Kristy


Yesterday Lee and I headed to the cabin with Uncle Dave in tow. Somehow I was able to convince Uncle Dave to come meet us in Calgary to go to the cabin 4 hours before we were heading out. When we woke up the next morning my mom was telling Uncle Dave to drink the pomegranate mikes hard lemonade drink that was in the fridge leftover from the renters, but when Uncle Dave tried to find it it was nowhere to be found. The only other person that it could have been was Brook as he's not LDS but he was denying that he took it. Tonight we were sitting by the fire and Lee decides to ask granny if she drank any pomegranate juice the night before and she said yes she did. Apparently granny didn't know it was alcoholic and had drank the whole thing. Looking back now we realize granny was totally drunk the night before. We got to the cabin to surprise granny and she didn't even recognize her own son for about 5 minutes. She was quite giggly and when she stood up she had to sit down again as she was quite wobbly. She started throwing up during the night and couldn't stay awake the next morning. Anyways we had a great laugh about granny getting drunk.

7 comments:

  1. GRANNY! I'm sorry you were sick, but I had a very good laugh about this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Im really sorry I was too busy supervising the 4 grandbabies under 3 at the cabin to keep an eye on my 84 year old mother!!!!!!!!! DEBBI

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAAH!!! BACK TO THE BOTTLE AGAIN, MA.

    DEB, THAT OLD LADY IS OUT OF CONTROL.

    THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR KEEPING ME IN THE LOOP.
    I STILL HAVEN'T PICKED UP MY PASSPORT, CAUSE IT WON'T GET ME ACROSS THE BORDER, I THINK.

    PLEASE TAKE SOME PICS OF THE LAKE FOR ME, AND ALL THE FAM.

    and try not to get the old lady whacked out enough to fall over and break something..furniture...a hip.....vertebrae.


    i know, she's like a child now, crazy nuts let go of it, of all that other.

    a hint, she loves clamato, put a little voddy in it. i'm just kidding, this is a great post, Kristy. thank you for connecting me to the vacation at the lake.

    FAMILY, I LOVE YOU. I WISH I WAS THERE. LET'S VISIT IN CGY AND L.A., I THINK I CAN STILL TRAVEL THERE.
    OH, IF CAMILLE'S THERE,TICKLE HER FOR ME, AND TELL HER SHE'S A SILLY WABBIT.

    Deb, i'm so sorry i can't be there, i got a passport, but it seems it won't get me across the border. sorry. later on, i'd like to come to cgy and see your koi pond. CRAZZY weather there eh, when i heard of the three year old toddler killed downtown by flying metal, i hoped to heaven it wasn't your Zoe belle, then i remembered she's not likely 3 yet. so sad though. this bad weather in Calgary.

    considering what she's been through in the past few weeks, our dear girl could use a bit of hard lemonade. just don't let her get hooked on it. bad for the liver. meheh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next time you see Kristy she will be in her coffin. That girl cannot be trusted one little bit. And besides DENY, DENY. DENY !
    (i REALLY THOUGHT THE STUFF TASTED PRETTY LOUSY!) aND i WAS SICK BECAUSE MY LOVING DAUGHTER dEBBIE fed me too much strawberry shortcake. So there you have it, anything for headlines, people.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever you want to believe shorty! :p we all know the truth. Hopefully your bishop doesn't find out :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha he'll never catch me, I'll stay one step ahead of him. He never comes to the lodge anyhow (I have heard that statement at least a hundred times!). Besides he's too busy pulling teeth to check out BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too funny! I have never heard that one before!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.