Based on the new post of old photos, I found the ones I had of your grandparents, and in that same album were some of a visit Randy and I (and our Shar Pei Roland) and your mom and dad paid to Debbi & Steve's, and then we all carried onto Banff I believe it was. I think the birthday party was Dayna's 8th if I remember correctly, and their little American Eskimo pup was named Glacier-in the one picture, Randy is holding Roland back as the pup is pouncing on top of him! Rob is in the picture in the background behind Kristy in the last one.
Wednesday, August 19
Pictures from Jackie
Hey Jeff,
Based on the new post of old photos, I found the ones I had of your grandparents, and in that same album were some of a visit Randy and I (and our Shar Pei Roland) and your mom and dad paid to Debbi & Steve's, and then we all carried onto Banff I believe it was. I think the birthday party was Dayna's 8th if I remember correctly, and their little American Eskimo pup was named Glacier-in the one picture, Randy is holding Roland back as the pup is pouncing on top of him! Rob is in the picture in the background behind Kristy in the last one.










Based on the new post of old photos, I found the ones I had of your grandparents, and in that same album were some of a visit Randy and I (and our Shar Pei Roland) and your mom and dad paid to Debbi & Steve's, and then we all carried onto Banff I believe it was. I think the birthday party was Dayna's 8th if I remember correctly, and their little American Eskimo pup was named Glacier-in the one picture, Randy is holding Roland back as the pup is pouncing on top of him! Rob is in the picture in the background behind Kristy in the last one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love these pictures. Thank you Jackie. I have so few pictures of Randy.
ReplyDeleteOh I love these too!! Thanks Jackie!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, I'll see if I can't get some more done in the near future!
ReplyDelete