Linda will like a couple of these pics; they were taken at Bears Hump at Waterton. Also found the one when he was up a tall tree at my parent's house cutting it down.
Most of them are self-explanatory, family pics... love the one of Dave's curly 'do! Funny face Dad was making, us at Debbie and Steve's cabin in Montana, Randy cleaning out the hot tub, Randy and I with a baby Kristen in front of the Rover's Return on Coronation St when we went to England. Judy's cute little house she had.... lots of good memories!
Oh, Jackie, these are priceless! Most of them absolutely new to me! The one of Dad trying to swallow his nose is a riot, I didn't know anybody ever got a picture of him doing that little exercise! He would've qualified for the Ugliest Mug prize when he did that. And Dave's curly hair! now he has the closest crew cut you ever saw. Great memory stirrers on this post, thank you, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen these either! I forgot that Randy ever wore a mustache. Wow...these are great. I remember that patterned T shirt he wore...LOL.
ReplyDeleteI can see Kristen in you, Jackie, in the pic with Judy and (Danny?)
And I never knew you guys went to England together!
Geesh! I thought that was Melanie in that picture, is it really you, Jackie? My eyes must be going.....So great to see all these pictures of Ran. Wasn't that just like him, topping that huge tree? He had absolutely no fear of heights, not like his mother who still has probs with Logan Pass.
ReplyDeleteThat's definetely Melanie in the picture, Aunt Linda has gone crazy :p that mustache on Uncle Randy is hilarious, never seen such a weird looking mustache. lol.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome all, I had a blast yesterday afternoon going through some old photos and sending them all to Jeff! Randy's moustache didn't last too many years past when we first met, but he sure had it when we first met! He couldn't believe he had it after it was gone! But I think he was still pretty darned cute with it! And yes, that picture is definitely Mel, Judy and Danny, I took it though! Looking back at that pic of Randy messing with the hot tub at the cabin, that was some pretty crazy colour combo he had going on, wasn't it! But he loved that shirt! And Linda, we went to England when I was 7 months pregnant with Karina, and Kristen was 18 months old. I'm so glad we did, he got to meet my family over there and see the sights. That unfortunately was the last time I was there too-it's been 15 years since I last visited!
ReplyDelete